Thursday, October 15, 2009
One Day Workshop on CSR and Cause Related Marketing
iCONGO – Confederation of NGO’s Presents “iCODEVGURUKUL” One Day Workshop on CSR and Cause Related Marketing Organised by MindView at Bangalore on 28th October 2009
An Informal Interactive Workshop inviting the participants to share their own insights and experiences to learn from each other, highlighting the business benefits at being a responsible business.
Definition Of CSR And CRM For Your Business
How CRM Makes A Huge
Difference To Brand Building With Less
Business Benefits And Drivers
Insights From Business
A Simple Model
Comparing And Contrasting India, US AND UK
Initiating An Action Plan
Intro To CRS
Definition To CSR
Who Are Ur Stake Holders
Acting On Business Drivers
The 5 I's Model
Who should Attend
STEPHEN FARRELL – UK
• Strategic thinker, practical implementer Networking, business development, identifying trends, analyzing situations and creating innovative timely responses.
• Initiating change: motivating people to make things happen.
• Understanding the diverse and changing needs of people, their communities and organizations.
• Developer of people: designing and delivering workshops and training programmes
• Advice guidance and support to help organisations change and develop, utilizing action and market research.
• Effective verbal and written communicator with experience from boardroom to church hall from the committed to the unconverted.
• Social Entrepreneur that can translate ideas into action.
• Developing strategy scanning the horizon, business planning, implementing change, engaging stakeholders, review and evaluation.
• Passionate energizer with clear values.
• Adaptability and flexibility in quickly changing environments. Established and worked with different organizational forms, teams and networks.
JERONINIO ALMEIDA -India
Has over 14 years of experience in the business sector and has worked as a business & marketing strategist which includes being a serial entrepreneur having developed successful ventures in advertising, below the line marketing, dotcoms and a large format media & entertainment company.
During his 14 years in business he has planned and executed brand building campaigns, big-ticket events and brand positioning for various top brands & companies and in 2002 moved to the development sector. In the development sector, he has been instrumental for pioneering various initiatives like direct dialogue fundraising, events, donor loyalty programs, multi level marketing and direct sales through ‘Karm’ Mitra which was an out of the box idea that redefined paradigms for fundraising strategy and go beyond just asking for money.
Jerry founded iCONGO http://www.icongo.in/ and drives the movement to encourage social justice & citizen action through the people sector, as the chief volunteer and has been conducting weekend training programs (pro bono) for various NGOs over the past 5 years to encourage practical, ethical and credible fundraising to develop a long term ecosystem for the Sector. Jerry also speaks at various high profile forums in India and overseas on CSR, Corporate Governance, Retail, Brand management, HR, Social and Corporate Communications, Cause Related Marketing, Media and Event management.
Date: 28th October 2009
Venue: Central Park Hotel, Manipal Centre Bangalore
Time: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Participation Fees: Rs. 5,000/- The fee includes the program materials, lunch, tea and refreshments
Mode of Payment: Through DD/Cheque Drawn in favour of “MindView ” Payable at Bangalore,India.
Contact: TEL: +91-9590312660
To Register mail to: email@example.com
Please note Registration is based on "First-Come-First-Serve" basis, Registration will be confirmed only after receiving the payment.
For iCongo contact: Snigdha Narain firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is in Support of "Silver Innings" ,a social entrepreneur organization working for the cause of Elderly: http://www.silverinnings.com/
1210, Nehru Road
Bangalore - 560084
Forget yourself for others, and others will never forget you.