Remember ME - You Me and Dementia

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Help me save the turtles

Hi,

I've just written to Ratan Tata asking him to not to go ahead with building a port in Dhamra, Orissa, dangerously close to one of the world's largest sea turtle nesting grounds for the Olive Ridley Sea Turtle. I think its a good idea for Mr. Tata to move the port to another location rather than endanger the turtles.

By living up to the Tatas' environmental legacy, Ratan won't just save the highly-endangered Olive Ridley Turtles, he will also end up making Tata a better company.

The only problem is that I can't bring about that change alone. I need help from lots of people, especially you.

Please do what I've done. Write directly to Ratan Tata here on this link: http://www.greenpeace.org/india/turtles/write-to-tata



Forget yourself for others, and others will never forget you.

No comments: