Remember ME - You Me and Dementia

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Iam on exploration tour to Himachal

Dear Friends,
For next 7 days Iam going to Himachal Pradesh,India for exploration tour.This will be also a annual break.My family also needs this outing.

I love nature , the greens and want to breath fresh air,hope I will get it there.

The greens will give me more thoughts,more creativity,more ideas to come back and blog,work more better and with lot much energy for the Social cause.

The Passion for Elder care is making me more committed and so I with my Team launched Siver Innings - A dedicated website for Senior Citizens and their family members.

I would like you all to visit www.silverinnings.com and explore and know more about Elders.This website will give you all understanding about our Elders also it will help Elders and the society to make this world a much better place to live.

So happy blogging and surfing.

Take care,I will be back soon.Will miss blogging and communicating with you.Am I addicted???????

Forget yourself for others, and others will never forget you.

No comments: